Floor Scales IF Ex
The flat-bed scale IF has been developed for the maximum possible ground-level use in the smallest possible space. It is a high quality, flexible and mobile weighing station, which can be used anywhere in the production process where reliable measurements and hygienic solutions are required.
- Custom specifications available on request
- Verification mode and explosion-proof solutions
- Load ranges of between 150 kg and 3,000 kg
- A variety of finishes, e.g. stainless steel
- IP65, IP68 or IP69 protection classes
- Resolution up to 30,000 d and up to 2 x 3,000 e in situations where verification is required
- Platforms in various designs and sizes
IF Series floor scales are flat-bed scales that are available in various sizes, designs, weighing capacities and resolutions. They feature strain-gauge load cells that provide especially precise resolution. All flat-bed scales can be configured as high resolution instruments (15,000d or 30,000d), or for use in legal metrology (1 x 3,000d/e or 2 x 3,000d/e). and can be easily connected to the Minebea Intec Combics indicators, QCT01 or isi terminals.
Why a flat-bed scale from Minebea Intec?
- Ergonomic design for easy handling
- Hygienic Design, e.g. for use in clean rooms
- Tough and robust for use with aggressive substances
- Easy dry and wet cleaning
- Rollers and steering drawbar for mobility
- Reliable construction guaranteeing low maintenance costs and a long service life
|Standard flat-bed scale IF||Flat-bed scale IF with pneumatic lift mechanism||Flat-bed scale IF with rollers|
|Low platform height and very short ramp with minimal incline to save on space. Available with drive-through protection, additional transport handles and rollers, among other options.||Ideal for stationary use. For complete cleaning of the scale and floor, the platform is just folded up. Available with a second ramp or as a weighing solution for operation by one person, among other options.||The version with retractable rollers can be pushed by one person, making it ideal for use in a number of different locations and for easy floor cleaning. Available with retractable rollers or steering drawbar and drive through protection, among other options.|