Compact Compression Load Cell PR 6211
Compression load cells from 30 kg to 10 t. Specially designed for tank and hopper weighing as well as basic dosing systems. For use in EX zones 1, 2, 20, 21, 22 and FM DIV 1.
- Compact design ensuring a low system height
- Accuracy class: 0.05 %
- Corresponding mounting kits
- Load cell capacity range from 30 kg to 300 kg
- Extreme wide temperature range
The PR 6211 range of load cells is specially designed for weighing silos, tanks and process vessels. The unique design principle facilitates a particularly compact construction and, as a result, the unit can be used even in restricted space conditions. The FlexLock installation kits counterbalance movements arising from mechanical or thermal expansion or contraction of the vessel or its supporting construction. A particular design characteristic of some models is the thin-film or “splutter” technology. This enables an operating temperature of up to 180°C to be reached. In addition, the small construction has integrated overload protection of 500 kg.
Corresponding mounting kits
– Mounting kits with or without constrainer PR 6011
– Mounting kits with or without constrainer and additional functions PR 6012